Current Undeveloped Land Value: $950,000 with inspirational views over the meandering Brisbane river with NO trees or obstructions to block your view 180 degree view.
Rented @ $1250/wk – Lease expiring next month
Located in an elevated position in the quietest riverfront street, with unobstructed clear views across the meandering river. The 25m2 land frontage is possibly the widest river frontage in Carnegie St, allowing numerous opportunities for the future. This block has previously been approved for subdivision into 2 lots (split directly down the middle).
This architecturally designed split level home with master bedroom and ensuite on its own mezzanine level adjoins a large north facing deck, overlooking the river. The light filled entrance with high ceilings lead to the rumpus/lounge area overlooking the lower level lounging room with traditional Fireplace allowing spectacular views to the river. The open plan kitchen/dining and living room flow out to the poolside entertainment area.
The private 5th bedroom/Rumpus with ensuite, on the lower level, has stunning river views with direct access to a covered entertainment area including outside kitchen facilities.
Points to Note:
* 4 bedrooms
* 4 bathrooms
* 5th bedroom//Rumpus
* Fully Integrated Kitchen – 40ml waterfall Granite benches with 2 Pac soft close Blum cabinetry, New Miele appliances – Induction cooktop, Gas wok burner, Plumbed in coffee machine, Plate warmer, Steam oven, Moisture plus oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Separate Fridge & Freezer, Ducted range-hood and Billi filtered hot/cold water
* Crimesafe security screens throughout all levels
* Blue smashed salt water In-ground pool with spa
* 3 decks
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Office with private entrance
* 3 internal living rooms
* Foyer entrance with high ceilings allowing natural light
* Laundry with 2 Pac cabinetry and granite bench
* 3 outdoor decks
* North facing undercover built-in outdoor kitchen
* Remote controlled double lock-up garage / soundproofed and currently used as a Music Room – option to restore back to garage
* Plenty of space for a 3 car garage in front of existing garage or space for a caravan/boat at the front of the property
Call Sharon anytime to arrange your private inspection.
Updated on December 5, 2019 at 12:53 pm